Thursday 24 November 2011

My crazy teacher


My teacher was angry because the student wouldn't study properly,a teacher went crazy in the classroom,yesterday.
Today i don't want to went to school.i am afraid with my teacher,my father called me, (it time to study son).i told him him back i had a fever,so my dad ran to bought a medicine for me.when he came back he gave me to drank a medicine,but i didn't drank.my father was angry so much,and i told him i am okay,Now i want to went to school and my feel was very afraid with my teacher,so i ran to school quickly,when i am at school i didn't want to go into the class.i am waited my frie3nd and go with him.i am waiting him for 30minuths,so i ran to my classroom and i opened the door.when i an opened the the teacher was shout,why you were came late?,i told her back i had a traffic jam,so the teacher gave me to sit and he told me,next time don't late again.if i see you late again i will give you to clean the toilet.when i study finished i will ran to home quickly and i told my father next time don't gave me to drank medicine again and i went to my room and cry so much.when i cry already i will slept.when i got up up it time for me to went to school and i am very hungry,but when i ate breakfast i will late to school,so i ran to school at the time and i went to sit on my please.i will waiting her for 2minuth.when my teacher opened the door i saw she was crazy and she wanted to kill the students and had one knife on her hand.when i saw the teacher should be like this i will ran out of my classroom and my teacher ran to kill the student,so i shout,help me please my teacher was crazy now.so guard was come and caught my teacher and got her to the hospital.when i went home i told it to my father and my father was very angry and stopped give to study at those school and my crazy teacher was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment