Thursday 24 November 2011

Teacher kills his students for drugs


The body of a very unpopular English teacher was found in his class room yesterday.The police suspect that he was murdered by three of his students.Yesterday my teacher came in my classroom and said ''I will kill you and all of your friends''.I thought that he was joking to me and i laugh .When the teacher was sitting and he started shout '' Today we don't have to do every thing and i will kill all of you.All of the students laughed.When I looked at his bag , The bag was full of swords , knifes and guns .I asked the teacher ''Why today you bring many toys ?'' and He told me '' It's not the toys''.I strange thought of his talking .Next the teachers brought some peace of papers and put the number .The teacher brought it to the students and let each student chooses one . I got number four .The teacher asked the student''Who got number one? .One of my friend stood up and went to the teacher chair. They were talking and I didn't know what were they talking about. When they finished talking , The student gave the teacher all the money and the teacher stabbed the student a knife.All of the students wanted to go out of the room but the door was locked .The teacher kill the student number two and number three by a gun .I got number four and i know next is me . He ran to me and started to stab me but it was very lucky .The police arrived on time and shoot the teacher.The teacher couldn't kill me and the police told that the teacher needed the money to buy the drugs.In my life I couldn't forget what happened in my class that the teacher killed three of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment