Thursday 24 November 2011

a strange teacher in my class


teacher angry because the student wouldn't study properly, a teacher went crazy in the classroom,yesterday Hi every one ! today I want tell you about a crazy teacher in my class . every day when he came to teach he always serious and don't have any fun to tell the all student in my class.but today the teacheris very strange he only teacher one and a half hour and then he let said have a break time so a student was think to day if my teacher have a smell I really happy . the break time is already and the teacher was came back and take a smell in to the class then he laughed and said " this is me kevin I want to say I'm hungry now i want to eat all of you in this class" the all studdent in the class were think to day msybe the teacher have any fun to show us then we laugh . suddenly the teacher was catch a boy and said i want to eat you then the boy was shout and cried . then I know that is not my teacher so I tell all my friend "go go go........ leave this class then the teacher run follow me I'm very scared then I saw a boy don't wear the jacket and I ask him where is your jacket he said "I'm scare so i don't know why I don't have the jacket , why you look at me don't look at me because it not fun " . I went to told the any teacher my teacher is crazy now and then the car from hospital came and take my teacher to the hospital and the doctor said your teacher was loses his mind . hahahaha......................! thank you for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment