Wednesday 30 November 2011

My Regret Thing 2


After 1 month my best friend Savina gonna wake up I am very happy I thought she is very lucky that not become to human plant forever.After she wake up she sorry to me she said that " Hanni my best friend I was very regret that I don't listen you it my fault next time I'll listen you not do that again Can we best friend again?" " Don't said that Savina it my fault also I don't angry you we are best friend forever till the end of life". She smile very happy and then we hug each other.After she better we bring her to stay at home.Now we are best friend again we go to school together like before her beauty is still beautiful.Many of boys always love me but I don't choose but now I choose one person he is a good man,he clever and kind.He try really hard to love me I hope that I don't choose wrong person his name is Kevin.When I tell this to Savina she don't say anything she just smile to me and wish for me to love each other together.I am very happy Kevin always kind to me and help me all the time specially he love me very much and I love him very much too.Me, Savina and my boyfriend always stay together and going anywhere together.
One day we eating at the restaurant when I go to bring the food and then arrive the table I see my boyfriend and Savina hold hand each other I try to thing it's ok.Then I going to the table they stop hold hand immediately.When we eating I thought they are look strange but I try to think it ok. Everyday they look strange more and more than before.Before Kevin always care and kind to me but now he look so serious and easy to get angry with me I don't know why and Savina too when my boyfriend angry with me she always said that this is my fault I don't know why too why she being like this to me?
On Sunday I went to my boyfriend house and I don't tell him that I going to his house when I come to his house I see the house look very quiet I can get inside his house because I have a key of Kevin's house.But suddenly I heard the sound from the upstairs so I come to there immediately I walk one step and one step to his room very quiet because I want to surprise him but when I got there I am so shock immediately because I see my best friend and my boy friend kiss each other.I don't get hurt too much if he love other but he love my only best friend it hurt so much.Now I know everything that they look so strange to me.I go inside to the room they look so surprised when they meet me." Why why you do like this to me why?" I asked " Sorry Hanni now I stop loving you I love Savina " Kevin told to me I was so upset when I heard that I look to Savina my only best friend I see her not like before she act like she not care about this thing not care about me not think that how I feel?I am very hurt not hurt on my boy friend but I was hurt so much why my best friend do like this to me?" Yes if you want to do like this I don't warrant you hope you have happiness and love each other forever" I told to them.
Now I am very regret why my best friend do like this to me? I choose wrong person I look to wrong person I am very regret to keep this girl to be my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment