Thursday 1 December 2011

Let's talk about my FUTURE !!


That's my REAL story :D .....


I'm a changeable person who always change my mind every time I want. And I try to think and ask myself that, "What am I gonna be in the future?".

First of all, when I was 5, I wanted to be a Teacher. I thought that it was an easy job for me. But suddenly, I had changed my mind when I was 9. My father wanted me to be a Doctor. Instead I don't like it, because I am afraid of BLOOD. But to support my father idea, I tried to be a Doctor.

Unfortunately, I changed my mind again when I was 13. I wanted to be an Air-Attendant. I really like that, instead of being a Doctor. I like to fly, and I really wanna be an Air-Attendant.

But stupidly now, I've changed. I afraid of the accident on the airplane. So... NOW I've decided to be an Ambassador. I think it's the most suitable profit for me. It's fun and simple.

But I don't know that I will change my mind again later. That's why, I think that I am a changeable person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment