Thursday 1 December 2011

The last letter leaving home


Dear mom,

It is with great sorrow that I'm writing this to you . I'm leaving home and moving to Califonia with my fring maria . We're going to become a fam ous designer together . I wanted to avoid the scence with dad so I'm leaving you this note. I know dad doesn't like her because of her ex-boyfriend disturb her but she doesn't love him any more and they broken so dad think that maria is not a good girl but she good person . Maria alway help me when I have any problen she never answer me no I'm busy. we're study together for 3 years ago i knew her. Maria is a very kind person and very friendly. I've alway wanted to do a fashion designer it my plan sorry mom that I won't do it for you so when i get my salary I'll send it to home and keep it for you and dad when your're retire.

Could you please look after jubie, my puppy? Also could you put Fred, my tortoise, out in the sun oncce while? please give my doll next to the door. and I'm taking some of my favorite horror books and some comics books with me. I'll pick up the rest of my stuff somtime .

So don't worry I'll be alright . Remember I'm sixteen so I can take care of myself.....

love
Your daughter LIma
Mom , none of this above is true . I'm over at Julie's house. I just wanted you to understand that there worse things in life than the report card that's in the top drawer of my desk. I love you. can you tell me when it safe to come home?????

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Areu kidding us! u gonna leave u house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't tell me ur going to leave ur house.are u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...Maria. The same as my name.....

    ReplyDelete