Friday 2 December 2011

My Great Time




Long time ago, about 2009 my aunt visited Cambodia. She was from Australia but her original country is Cambodia. She came here alone and she wanted to visited Ankor Wat. At first we went to Siem Reap we had so much fun! A long the way we talked about our plan when we arrived there. My cousins and i listened to music and we sang the same time with the song we sang and sang till my mom got a little bit angry just a little bit. Soon we arrived there and we found the hotel to stay. But then we couldn't find any of the hotel so my mom ask my other aunt if she know where the hotel was. Then we found the hotel at that time we was really tired and we just fell asleep. The next morning we went to visit Ankor Wat which was a very famous temple then we went to Ta Prom temple. About 11:30 a.m we went to a buffet restaurant. After that we continued visiting. At the last day we went back to Phnom Penh. About 3 days later we went to visit Thailand. We went there by bus. When we arrived to Bankok the driver brang us to a good hotel. Then we put all of our thing in the room we went to go some where else. The next morning we went to Phataya which was like Sihaknouk Ville also had a beach. We ate Thailand seafood, but i thought that still Cambodian seafood is more delicious than Thailand. Then we went to our relative that live in city Tep. We didn't know her much just only my aunt i didn't why. Anyway we had visited all of the city! We had a really great time.

My aunt's last day to visit Cambodia was nearly end i was so unhappy because i didn't want her to go back Australia. Finally the day was coming all of our relative went to the airport to say good bye to her. The time was nearly go i was crying, my aunt said "Don't be cry honey, i'll be back next year!'' I stopped cry and she went to the plane! After 30 minutes i felt normal again. Don't be sad! Anyway we have been had a great time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment