Thursday 1 December 2011

christmas celebration


Last year 9 days before christmas my friends and me was thinking about something to gave to each others.............
Next day went I went to school told me about some ideas to give teacher some said give him a candy some said give him a watch some said give him a candy cane and some said give him a notebook.............. Then I said "Let's make a party in the school and give him a wallet for a gift okay ?" some said"okay" some said "maybe" and we all agree to each others
Evening came I'm was thiking again what to gave my friends at school then I had an idea gave them the candycane .
Next day came I went to shopping with my moyher and bougth a lot of candycanes and postcards.
All of my freetime I spend to wrote a postcards......................

On that day me and my friends was surprised the teacher and that was the best christmas ever....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment