Thursday 1 December 2011

MY HOLIDAY!!!


On Sunday I went to sihanouk ville with my family by my car .We start go at 7:00 and when I travel I look outside the car I saw a lot of tree . And then we got there we drive to the hotel in front of the beach then we put anything out of the car took it to the hotel we travel we spent about 4 hours and took anything into the hotel yet we change the clothes and we go to the beach and swimming and bought anything to eat like seafood .

Day two we not swimming we walk on the beach about one hour and we have a rest here the next we ride the boat to the snake island we play here a half an hour and we ride the boat to the hotel .Then we change the clothes for swimming we swimming about a half an hour we clean the self and have lunch .When the evening we watch the TV .

Day three we go to the market for buy some seafood for sent my friend .Then we travel about three places more and we go to the hotel.We change the clothes for swimming but my parent they say they not swim they sit on the sand for watching me.When I swim already we go to the hotel for clean the self .This is the last day ,at night have a small party we dance and we drink beer a little.Tomorrow we go to our house.

1 comment: