Thursday 1 December 2011

My life As witch's daughter


I am witch's daughter.My name is Hanni.I want to tell you about the life of witch daughter.My mother is the smart witch of the other witch she can change the human become to frog change to frog become the human etc.I am the witch's daughter but I can't do like my mother.In my house have one big pot that has lot of strange thing like snake's poison, scorpion's poison and eagle etc.Like witch's daughter other people said that being the witch's daughter is wonderful but I don't think it mean that.Every morning my mother always bring me to the school by car because I don't want people know that my mother is a witch.While we going to there if has a traffic jam she'll make the car fly to go to school fast.I think this not wonderful I think it not fair to them.If she heard that my friend argue or fight to me she will make them become mouse or frog to one day to punish them.I think it was very boring.One day my teacher blame to me that something that it wasn't my fault my mother know and then make her become to frog.When I know that I think it wasn't her's fault why my mother do like that to her? When I arrive home I tell my mother to change my teacher become to the human but my mother don't change she said that it was teacher's fault.So I cry cry and cry so mom agree to change my teacher to become to human again.
So my mother bring to the school by ride on broom because now it really midnight when I come to the school I called my teacher suddenly I see one frog come to us I think that this is my teacher so my mother change her to become human again.I am very happy when see that while we arrive we fly across the moon I see like to moon is near us it was very wonderful.I think however my mother is a witch but she is really love me so I think that it is wonderful for me .I love you mom^^

No comments:

Post a Comment