Thursday 1 December 2011

what I want ?


Hi all my friend in the blog ! today I want to tell every one about my self what I want . every year always have a nice day in the December , the day is the merry christmas . in the movie or in he book story also have a santaclaus come in he house and give the gift or the candy to another one in the house. Is the same me I want have a santaclouse come in my house and give me a gift or some candies to me . but i think it can not , and the merry christmas it nearly coming soon so I will buy some candies or some gift to give some one . and i should make a party in my school or any place that I want . and I want my school is have a party too. So when the day marry christmas coming don't for get make a party with your friend , your teacher and your family too.if our school have a party do you come or not ? the finally I want to say happy happy merry christmas it coming soon I hope have a santaclouse in the everybody house :0 .

No comments:

Post a Comment