Thursday 1 December 2011

I loved spending time loving people who loved me


Loving people was a great thing i decided to do. Since I was born until today was a life. It was given by my parents. They are the only people who gave me everything. They gave me life, knowledge,money, they filled my desire whatever i wanted to do. Mom and dad were the warmest pillow in my mind.

They gave me faith when i failed something and i also know that they believed exactly in me. Through the eyes of them, I could see what they think about me, everyday they concern, and trying to seek whatever job to get the money. That's why it could make me think again. I wanted to be proud so the only way I can do is to study hard.

In fact, sometimes i feel lonely and wanted to cry because of my family's problem,then after a few minutes i would stop. I couldn't cry for long.
According to my experience, I have know that , to breath easy or to feel calm about something that you cannot decide to do, you just tell it to one of you very closed friend or to started crying for a while then you can feel that you get much better. It was true and I did it already.

I rarely sad. I loved hanging with friends. Sometimes i didn't want to get home. School and friends are the things which change me to be happy. They make me laugh and also give me explanation or solution. For example: They told me to cheat my mom when she was extremely angry.... . ( I'm just kidding) .

Next, the one who give me knowledge, introduce me to do the good deed, advise me, teach me something new is my teacher. I have been studying with many teachers. They've got the skill to improve my knowledge. Sometimes they make fun and it also make me forget about unhappy things.

Everyone whom I wrote about are my best. They loved me and so do I. I will never wanted to die till the end even though I feel so bad. I just want to say that i love them so much. One more speech that i wanted to say is " I LOVE SPENDING TIME LOVING PEOPLE WHO LOVED ME ".......
thanks for reading mine ^^

7 comments:

  1. I want to say that it is the good good one that i like so much. I like to look at this reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about me ? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: U are one of them. So u r also my best ......
    DBS: thank for reading mine. But who r u exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. M not throwing my words to u but idividualily to god! Aman!

    ReplyDelete