Thursday 1 December 2011

Murder Part 2


The people started to talked about it everywhere over the city. The newspaper wrote somethings bad which effected the police well. Inspector Grant has called all of the police in ordered to have a meeting to solve this horrible murder.

Anyone have any idea? Grant said.One of the police man said, According to my experience I found it was a murder. Grant said, I already known that man! Everyone known it!. Anyway,Let's try my idea, tell the newspaper station that the director not yet death.But everyone feel like ???????.

Tomorrow morning the newspaper wrote some information about the director. Inspector and his boys caught the assassin on that night too. He took him straight to the car and drove to police station.He ask that man a lot of questions, and i quoted, He is a Hunter from a group name Assassin Zenith. He had an ordered from his god to kill every teachers in the director's school.

That man was judged by the international Judge (Me)........... :P. He has to live in prison forever till he die. He suicide in his room 1hour before he alive. :P

6 comments:

  1. U and me wrote the same phrase: *According to my experience. :P
    I like ur text..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? do u understand the sotry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Highknowledge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe! :P just kidding! anyone can't read! but maybe don't understand about the story well!

    ReplyDelete