Thursday 1 December 2011

My favorite places




I have a lot of my favorite places.One of my favorite places is Kep because it's a famous place in Cambodia and it's a place where people go to relax at the beach.I always go there to swim in the sea and eat sea food on the beach.It's a very enjoyable place for people that are stressed or not having enough fun in their lives.My second favorite place is Seam Riep because it has a lot of amazing temples built by the people of Cambodia long time ago.My favorite temple is Angkor wat.It's very big and beautiful with very old sculpture of Khmer apsara and all of the emperors in the hisstory of Cambodia.My second favorite temple is Ta proum.It's very similar to Angkor wat but it's smaller.I visited those temples long time ago and I wish to visit it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment