Saturday 3 December 2011

One term with my teacher


Hello Everyone in blog and hello teacher! My name is Oeng Muy Kim. This term with teacher phillip is nearly the end. Now I would like to tell you about my teacher.
My teacher name Phillip. He is the teacher in yl 10 class. He is very friendly with students, make students laugh every time that study with him.And a week I study with him 2 days on Tuesday and thursday. Tuesday we study in paper and not the same. but he teach different things every week. And make us understand clearly. And about Thursday he teach us about blog. How to make blog, how to write essay or story in the blog. And especially It easy to write essay and easy when pass to GEP too.In one story he always give us a mark or he post of the week.And every week he give us a homework or spelling bee too. It is important because it can help us to know a lot of word.
Finally I think that my teacher is a very good teacher can make us understand quickly and clear too. THANKS TEACHER
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment