Thursday 1 December 2011

THE THING THAT I NEVER SEE!!!!!!


One night I saw a strange animal in the forest when I go to there .Then I follow them because I want to know about them very well because I saw them have a wing and big than other animal.Then I saw it do many activity like fly into the sky and then fallen into the ground and it shouted loudly and I very afraid of them .Then it look around them self and it saw me and I look into him too and I it have big eye and like a fire in eye and then it shout I saw a fire get from it mouth and then I think it is a dragon and I am very happy and afraid because I never see it .

Then I run into my house and I shout dragon dragon then I see a lot of people come and I tell them about it they don't believe me then I say if everybody don't believe please come with me then they follow me when we got there we see this dragon then they say they believe me .

They say thank you to me and I'm very happy because they believe me and I can see animal that I never see .From today I tell this story to children nearly my house and I tell my friend at my school and small child .

No comments:

Post a Comment