Friday 2 December 2011

What're in my mind???



Today is 2nd December, I am writing a blog in my room. I started writing at 10:00. I didn't know what to say and just write something which i hadn't think. This evening, I done some of tasks such as, ironing the uniform for tomorrow school, done my dinner with family, finished all the homework which gave by Khmer school teachers, prepared the bed for sweet dream. While I'm writing, I look around the room. No one's doing anything. Maybe they're all in their bed. I mean my neighbor. No one would talk with me, I only hear the sound of a fan which is working and also sound of the keyboard I'm typing. Before doing this blog, I online Facebook and watch YouTube videos at the same moment. I chatted with PISETH and no one else of my classmates. PISETH is one of the outstanding student of the class who is recognized by me. And I don't know what the other thought. I rush to do a project which is given by my teacher, PHILIP. I thought nothing to write in the project. Some of my friends had finished 2 or 3 blogs already. But I did not. I'm just searching for a new topic which is interesting to read not the boring as I had done. Teacher told us that this will be the last time that we could write on the blog. At first, I didn't know what the blog is. And i thought that it would be boring to think, write and post at a short time. On the other hand, It's not what i thought. Blogging improves my writing skill. I got it the high score of all the subjects. And that's all..... ^^ I stopped writing this ninth blog at 10:27. It's time to sleep. Late night can make me sick. And I'm also sleepy. NIGHT night MARIA.... ^^

4 comments: