Thursday 1 December 2011

Bad accident for my friend


One day when i went to the park with my sister while i saw man stole money at the street,so i shout loudly and the thief was ran away and i continue to the part with my sister.when i was walking i saw a big market near the part,so i went to bought something in them.

when i bought already i will went to the park,while i saw my old friend at that too.i am very surprise that i saw him and i miss him so much,so we when to ate something at the restaurant and told something about i saw at the street.when i told him already he told me back about his father.when he father visited at England suddenly the airplane was fail down and his father was die.it a bad story for him.when we ate something already we want home together.when i am at home i told my friend father to my mom.she said it a bad story for him.she cannot believe it that happened,she said tomorrow she went to visited my friend mom and i went to slept together.

1 comment: