Thursday 1 December 2011

Good bye party


One day my teacher is about to leave the school then when my friends heard about the news. We are plan to make him a good bye party .
I decide to choose the place of the party is in the nearest restautant.One of my friend are decorate the room in to a best , nice,and comfortable room .When the work is done I had to choose a perfect gift for him.
Next day came I told my classmate to take a picture of every student in the class and write what his or her name information in itBecause if he forget us he will take that book out and look at us.
That day came he was was very surprised and at the end he cry and thank us.


Next day came we refuse to meet our new teacher but actually it was him we were so happy and angry too we spend our money FOR NOTHING.


LAME ENDING

No comments:

Post a Comment