Thursday 1 December 2011

The Old House on the Hill

I went trick-or-treating with my best friends Ken, Tom, and me. Our pillowcases were full of candy, and it was getting late, so my friends want to left.

I wanted them to continue. so I turned to my friends and said, “Let’s knock on a few more doors and then head for home.”

They were worried because they thought it was already too late. “Let’s go home now,” they said to me. I told them not to worry because we could take a shortcut through the old forest.

So after a few more houses, I took my friends to the path that went through the forest. We walked for about1 or 2 kilometers and then, suddenly, I felt very strange. I couldn’t remember the way! It was dark and foggy. We were lost. And to make matters worse, it started to rain. And then, it started to pour. Lightning lit up the sky and thunder in the sky. We wandered around in the rain for over two hours. We were very afraid. And then, at about midnight, I saw an old abandoned house on a hill.

“I think we’ll have to spend the night in that old house and wait till morning,” I said.


My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they agreed. We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when we were eating, the old window were open automatically by the winds outside. About 15 minute ago, All my friends was asleep. But I didn't sleep because I feel strange about the house in the old forest. Suddenly, I want to use the toilet. So I had to go outside the house. While I were walking to find the place, I feel that someone were following behind me. but when I turned back I didn't see anything. At the time, I feel cold and frighten but I didn't care it.

In the morning, I were sleep under the tree not in the house. So I had to find all my friends. About 2 or3 hours later, I can not find all my friends. I feel that I were alone in this old frighten forest. I think I were lost. Fortunately, I saw the old house. And said '' All my friends skill in the house''. You know when I opened it all my friends already dead.Their head were out of the body and on the ground have plenty of the blood. Soon someone tried to kill me but I fought with him. Suddenly, the polices had coming. They all helped me and caught the ugly man. The polices brought me home. But I skill cry cry and cry because my very best friends were ......dead!!!!
The police told me that the man that killed my friends were a crazy and stupid robber that police try to caught him for 1 month. But he lives in the old forest.So It were so hard to caught him.

Pour = the liquid that out of the bottle or the water of the rain were drop from the sky.
Wander= NO D

No comments:

Post a Comment