Thursday 1 December 2011

Home Alone


Last Monday, I had a very bad memory because of staying home alone. I still remembered it in my mind. The story had started after my family left the house for the vocation. I was sick, so that I couldn't go.

At the silly lonely night, I was watching T.V and having Chips on my couch in my bedroom. I couldn't even went out side the room because I felt scared at the time. Suddenly, I wanted some juice, so I decided to go to the kitchen and have some juice. I've got the juice and went back to my bedroom.

While I was walking across the living room, I've noticed that something was just moving. I turned back. Unfortunately, I'd saw an arm-chair was moving. The wind started to blow hardly and loudly. I felt shocked and tried to walk into my bedroom rapidly. I went back to my room and covered the blanket quickly until my family came at the morning.

Finally, My family came, and I tried to tell all the story to them. But they don't believe me. So..
Do you BELIEVE it????

No comments:

Post a Comment