Saturday 3 December 2011

Tonight






Tonight the moon is very beautiful,made me think of the blog. Anythings could stopped me to open my laptop and sign in to write somethings about my feeling tonight!


Tomorrow is Sunday,our's weekend. Saturday,Sunday without a football live match is not Saturday,Sunday. Tonight Chelsea Vs Newcastle. My Ex-favourite FC (Chelsea). My brother and I going to watch it live till the end of the match tonight! But we feel very hungry tonight!


I go and browse for some snack in the fridge but it all gone tonight! Everybody are sleeping tonight!No one online when I open my facebook account tonight! Just take some Cokes and drink with my brother tonight!


Wigan Vs Arsernal tonight! Also Man.City Vs Norwich tonight!Now I gonna finish this post tonight! So it is the end of tonight!

3 comments: