Thursday 1 December 2011

My class in yl10


Hi everybody in blog!I am very happy that I came to blog first.And I really happy that I study with my teacher and my all friends in yl10.

I study in yl10 I thought that it it sometime difficult.But I really want to study.My teacher is Phillip.He good at teach.He is very good at explain me.

I also like all friends in my class too.They are very funny when I studied with them.I also really want to study with them forever.They are very clever and they are helpful.When friends are didn't know about something they help them explain them when they didn't know about something.

Finally I think that my class in yl10 are very happy,funny,helpful,and also interested that I study with them and my teacher.I hope I can study with them and my teacher again.

2 comments: