Thursday 27 October 2011

Bad Riding


While I was buying some food from super market I saw one man was hitting by the truck.
I heard some people say his riding with his drunk and riding faster motor and don't wear the helmet.The blood come out from his body and his head was blooding his leg was break by the car hit.A lot of people come to help him some calling the police some calling to his family. All his family come to see and all are crying and the load crying of his family was make me want to cry too.Talk about the owner of the truck he was going a way from this accident. 5 or 4 minutes the police come to control there.10 minutes later the ambulance car come to take him to go to the hospital and all his family go with the ambulance car too.A lot of people come to watch are blame him that he don't wear the helmet and drunk beer with his riding.
I come to my house and tell to my family about this accident and tell that if you riding the motor you must wear the helmet and don't riding faster or riding with your drunk.All friend that read this story ready you must wear helmet and don't riding faster or riding with your drunk when you are riding but if you riding motor like him you will be like this.

2 comments: