Thursday 27 October 2011

ghost's house



I go to study English every day on 5:30 and I went back home at 6:30. It is not to night but it too dark and no any home on the road that i walk home. Have only one home but I don't know people in this home or not. Because when across this home the light off every time.
One night while I was walking home from my English school I saw a girl.The girl was crying. She was maybe 8 years old.Then i went to ask her what is her name? She said that" My name is Lyly." then i ask her why she stay alone and didn't go home? she said that" My parents died last years and i lived with my sister. Now she work at club". she stay alone and then i ask her where your home? she said that " My home is near English school" I asked " Why were you crying?" she said that " I lost my Teddy bear".And then i smiled and said that i will buy a new teddy bear for you stopped cry. She stopped cry. she and me went to her home. Oh! her house is the house that i across it every day. And she invited me drink water in her house. I said " OK". I went in her house. WOW!! Her house is very beautiful and have a lot of furniture. And had very big TV, new computer, sofa, table and everything in the were new. I and her was talking about me and about my family. she said that Her family had 5 member had her , her sister and her parents. When her mother was alive she worked in the bank and her father worked in factory. They were died because At Water festival they went to Kos pich and died on Kos pich bridge. Oh! It too late that I went to my home. I said that good bye see you tomorrow and I will buy me a teddy bear" And then i went home. Tomorrow was coming. I went to buy a Teddy bear for Lyly. And then I went to hear house and knock the door and call her but nobody answer. And then i open the door. she didn't lock the door. When i went in the house I saw everything not the same last night. It changed all because last night every thing were new but now It was very old and messy and especially had a lot of dirt. The house was dirty like no one stayed or lived in the house. When i walked to the room suddenly i saw Photo of 5 people. Under the photo said that" died on Water festival in Kos pich"I was very afraid because i saw the photo of Lyly too. And then i put Teddy bear near Lyly photo and said that " I sorry I don't know to are you the teddy bear I bought for you already" Then i left this house. And I never went across this house again.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment