Thursday 27 October 2011

A Shock Crime


While I was walking home from school I saw a crime,I was afraid and then I told everyone near me to escaped.I saw a man with a gun and then answered back to the other man with the cruel words,He said:''I'm gonna shoot you if you won't give me the bag of the money''He said:''Don't Kill me or I'll give you my bag'' The man with a mask said:'Hurry Up!I'm late now'
When He got those money.He got on his motor and drove as fast as he can.I thought He will give the money to someone else.So I decided to told the police.Only a few minutes The polices came and asked for the situation.So I told them about that crime
.They asked me about his personality.The polices asked me for help.I made a think and then I decided to help them.I noticed when The robber went to after he got the money.Two Hours later when I and the Polices drove along the street I saw the man with the same personality with the robber so I told the polices about him and then The Polices took me alone in the car and They ran fast to caught the robber.The robber knew that The polices will catch him however He also ran fast as he can t0 escaped from the polices.However The polices caught him as easy.I was happy when I saw the polices could catch him.One of the polices said to me: ''Well Done,Kid!!'' I smiled to him and said: ''It's my pleasure to work with you''.I went back to my home and I was proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment