Thursday 27 October 2011

The Bad Thief

Last week, while I was walking home from school at 6:30 pm I saw a burglar who was stealing something in a big bag from a house along the road. He ran really fast because the police was after him. I was very afraid and the robber saw me and then he caught me. I hit him very hard and he shouted OUCH with pain. "You little girl dare hit me yeah," he said. I hit you what the matter you lousy thief hand back the bag you stole. The burglar said no you little girl get out of my way and he ran. I said Stop! you thief the thief held out his gun and he tried to shoot me but his gun was out of bullets when I knew that I kick him and he fell down and the police arrived and arrested him. "Thank you," the police said, "you are so brave and a good girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment