Thursday 27 October 2011

A funny evening


While I was walking from the school I saw my old friend. She was playing badminton on the garden with her brother. I called her and she looked at me. We played together. While we were playing we saw many monkey near us. They was looking at us so my friend bought banana for them. She wanted them get away. She really afraid it but I think it cute. She thrown the banana to the monkey. First she scared but a few minute later she laughed. Monkeys that had the banana climbed up to the tree and ate banana. She was looking at it and laughed. While she was laughing a monkey fell from the tree and stay on her head. She was looking at it and it look at her,too. I though she faint. But she was screaming and run away. I pity her and the monkey too. I saw all the monkey ran away after her screamed. She went home. Next day I went to look her. Her mother said she doesn't go to school. I asked about her health. She said she alright. She told me she swear she didn't go to the place that have monkey and get away as far as she could.

No comments:

Post a Comment