Thursday 27 October 2011

Destiny


While I was walking home from school I saw a boy. He was crying. And I was asking him that '' Oh! boy, why was you crying alone on this narrow road?'' Suddenly, I saw a old woman about 57 or 58 years old. She was going to hit the boy and said the very horrible words to the her son. Her son's name Will. The boy was going away from his mother.

Two days ago, I saw the same boy when I was walking home 2 days ago. He was weak and ugly. So I went to ask my parents about his life and I want to help him something that I able to do. My parents said that '' He was Will and he was 9 years old. His parents 's name are Steven and Anne. About 4 month ago, This family was live very happily and Steven was good at the software design on the computer. But unfortunately the robbers were rob all his money and the hardware from the shop and killed his daughter. She was 7 month only. The very bad thing was happened. Steven didn't do anything and he drunk everyday because he wants to forgot his terrible story that stayed with his every times. His wife was try to stop him and try to found the job to do but she can't. When my parents told me all of the boy's life, I have a new idea.

At the afternoon, I went to the boy's home and invited his father to the party near my house. But you know He didn't come and he blamed to me. But I was try try try and try.

At the evening, Steven was coming. I was so very exciting. And I said to him that'' Did you see all of this people? They wore a very expensive clothes and a good jewelry and how about you? you look very poor. Do you want to have a good family like before or not? you wants to have a good clothes or the best school to your son or not ?'' Destiny of the people didn't the same. So do it. do the best thing that you can do for your family.

From that days on, I saw that he was change. He got the job and Now he was sober. His son was at school now. I was very grab to see that I can change the very poor old man to the very attractive person.

No comments:

Post a Comment