Thursday 27 October 2011

The Crime


My name is Heng.Last week while I was walking home from school I saw a crime .The man who was walking from work was robbed by the three robbers .One of the armed robbers pointed a gun to the man and shouted '' Give us your money '' . The man tried to hit the robbers but he could not them he just putted his hands up . it happpened in deserted . Suddenly One of the robbers was talking to the phone and the man started to hit them and run but he was unlocky ,when he ran away from the robbers he fell over and the robbers caught him .The robbers hit his head by their gun andpulled him to the wall .The head was broke and had alot of bloods.The robbers got the money from the man and wanted to kill him .Suddenly One of the robber shooted him and the man was dead .When the robbers finished their robed, they ran away .After the crime finished ,I ran to the phone to call the polices .Two minutes later the police came and found the clue to catch the robbers. Next hour the police caught the robbers and sent the to the police station.When i went home i,I told my family about the story.They blamed me and asked me why i didn't help him .I regreted because i didn't help him before the robbers killed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment