Thursday 27 October 2011

crime stole money for crime ????????


While I was walking home from school then I saw a crime but first I did not knew that he was crime then he carefully walked in some house nearby then I follow him then I saw he stole some golds ,diamonds,money.Then I called the police and caught him to jail.
Few months later he escape from the jail.While I was studying my friends gave me some magazine the read because we were doing a research for our project.I was surprised to saw he was escaped.
When I was walking home again some man followed me behind me but I did not knew it was him I was tried to ran away him nearly caught me but luckily the nearby police saw that he tried to caught me one of them hit him behind.Then he felt down .
Few days later he woke up at the hospital he ran away without a paid.Then he ran to the nearby bank and stole 100 millions dollars .I was there to but this time when I tried to called the police he hit me and toke me to his house.
When I woke up I ask him " why you stole a lot of money for ?" he answered " some thives took my wife and my son and daugher he said if I want my family back I have to gave him 100 million dollars.Then I ask him to go to there place while I called the police.
Then he go there and gave them 100 millions dollars and suddenly the police just arrived in time and caught the bad guys.
Then they live happily never after .I told that to my family and all so proud of me.
Few days later they came to thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment