Thursday 27 October 2011

Prettiest Gay Ever


Last morning, while I was walking home from school I saw news on TV. At first, I thought that the person on TV who was wearing the diamond crown had got everything as a girl. She was in the first place of the beauty competition. I recognized that she is the most beautiful girl ever. But when i tried to know her name, and i suggested the shop owner to make the volume up then i heard, the "lady B" who is the final winner is Kikimbanu, said by the broadcaster. Then i wondered why did she's got the man's name?...This made me more interested. Then when i watch the TV for more details, they said , she's got 1.95 meter high and she just only 14 years old.And then i said wow.... what's a tall lady!! then the reporter told more detail to everyone. She was born in Cambodia, studied at ACE, her real name was Kim Hong and everyone could call her Kikimbanu. And then i said quietly, What's a strange girl. And when I heard the word, "Lady B" i wonder again, What did it mean? Then the shop owner told me that it meant lady boy. and then i said oh I'm so sick now......What a beautiful Gay......!!! :P

1 comment:

  1. DiD u mean KimKimBaNu is a prettiest gay??? :-)

    ReplyDelete