Wednesday 2 November 2011

One Scary Night


My house near an old pagoda I always across it when I come back from English school.One day
while I was walking home from school across the pagoda I saw a boy who near my house play in there.I was wonder that why he play in there while it was night.Because now maybe it 8:30pm.I start ask to him '' Mo why you play at that time don't you afraid? ". He answer me " No...... I'm .. not afraid...''. His voice look like weak people.While I was thinking about his voice I see he running to behind pagoda I was very scared because behind pagoda was so dark and quiet but I was worried about Mo so I decide to run follow him.

When I run follow him suddenly I saw a gangster catch him and then killed him.''Ahhhhhhhh'' I shout very loudly then me faint.When I wake up I see my parents I wonder so I ask them '' Why me here mom I saw Mo is killed by gangster in pagoda ''. My mom and dad see their face each other then my mom said '' You saw Mo has killed by gangster last night right?'' . Me said '' yes mom''.'' Oh you know Mo has died in pagoda yesterday while he was play in there''. When she told me I was very scared so the boy that I saw is a ghost.''But why gangster killed Mo?'' '' I don't know maybe because this gangster use drug'' mom said.

I think Mo want me to know what happen to him so he show me the place that he died.Other day when me walk across the pagoda I don't see him anymore I think he now at paradise because Mo is a good child.

1 comment: