Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Old House on the Hill





I went trick-or-treating with my best friends ___makara___, _piseth___, and ____seyla__. Our pillowcases were full of candy, and it was getting late, so my friends __turn back to there home._

I wanted _to get more candy_ so I turned to my friends and said, “Let’s knock on a few more doors and then head for home.”

They were worried because they thought it was already too late. “Let’s go home now,” they said to me. I told them not to worry because we could take a shortcut through the old forest.

So after a few more houses, I took my friends to the path that went through the forest. We walked for about___a half of hour__ and then, suddenly, I felt very strange. I couldn’t remember the way! It was dark and foggy. We were lost. And to make matters worse, it started to rain. And then, it started to pour. Lightning lit up the sky and ___we were scare__ We wandered around in the rain for over two hours. We were __we were cold_. And then, at about midnight, I saw an old abandoned house on a hill.

“I think we’ll have to spend the night in that old house and wait till morning,” I said hey every body check out this house i think we should that a rest in this house until the sun raise.


My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they agreed. We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when i eat it into my stomach i heard a sound like some one is knocking the door and i went to the door by closing my eyes but when i opened it is piseth,and I asked him.what are you doing out there??he answered with the scary and cold sound"when i went to the bathroom i heard a very scared sound and i run out the bathroom very fast "and ,he asked me back ,where is makara and seyla ???i answered "they are on the bed" but when we went back we did not saw all of them then me and piseth was very scared we go went and find 2 of them and at the morning we found them at the big and old tree.

Then we went back home and asked them what happen last night ?they answered to me i did not know ,but i remember some of it he said"when i get up at 12:00 i saw some one stood in front of the window and i remember only that.
and tomorrow we will go back to our home .Then tomorrow we went back to our home ,and that was my scary day ever.

the end

1 comment:

  1. *we did not saw*

    when you are using the negative you should write
    *We did not see*

    You have done some good work here, Chetra- your wring is getting better, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete