Wednesday 2 November 2011

THE STRANGE NIGHT

I went trick-or-treating with my best friends,sochetra,seyla, and dadil. Our pillowcases were full of candy, and it was getting late, so my friends want to go back home.

I wanted two candy more so I turned to my friends and said, “Let’s knock on a few more doors and then head for home.”

They were worried because they thought it was already too late. “Let’s go home now,” they said to me. I told them not to worry because we could take a shortcut through the old forest.

So after a few more houses, I took my friends to the path that went through the forest. We walked for about 10 minutes and then, suddenly, I felt very strange. I couldn’t remember the way! It was dark and foggy. We were lost. And to make matters worse, it started to rain. And then, it started to pour. Lightning lit up the sky and anything on the sky were dark We wandered around in the rain for over two hours. We were afraid. And then, at about midnight, I saw an old abandoned house on a hill.

“I think we’ll have to spend the night in that old house and wait till morning,” I said.


My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they agreed. We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when we eating chocolate bar we hear someone shouted
and then we listen to this sound it say HELP!HELP!when we heard this sound already we find who shouted suddenly we saw an old woman her face like monster that we think.She say a little help me and then i ask we should help her or not then seyla said it OK because she's an old woman she can't do anything with us .Then i get her into the room that have one bed and we get her onto the bed she say I'm hungry then i said i couldn't find anything for you to eat because i don't have anything to eat too.Suddenly her face ugly and she was a monster and we run out this house go to the forest and then this monster follow me and my friend i shouted loudly run and then we fell down and we can't stand we stay here until the morning and we go back home .

1 comment:

  1. Good story, Makara. Would you like to see this old lady again!?

    *we can't stand we...*

    To make this past tense you need to use 'could'
    *We couldn't stand...*

    ReplyDelete