Wednesday 2 November 2011

My time With my Friends


I went trick-or-treating with my best friends Kayla,Ashley, and Stacey. Our pillowcases were full of candy, and it was getting late, so my friends took those from me and kept them in one place.

I wanted more candy and chocolate milk so I turned to my friends and said, “Let’s knock on a few more doors and then head for home.”

They were worried because they thought it was already too late. “Let’s go home now,” they said to me. I told them not to worry because we could take a shortcut through the old forest.

So after a few more houses, I took my friends to the path that went through the forest. We walked for about 30 minutes and then, suddenly, I felt very strange. I couldn’t remember the way! It was dark and foggy. We were lost. And to make matters worse, it started to rain. And then, it started to pour. Lightning lit up the sky and a little bit thunder. We wandered around in the rain for over two hours. We were really wet. And then, at about midnight, I saw an old abandoned house on a hill.

“I think we’ll have to spend the night in that old house and wait till morning,” I said.


My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they agreed. We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when the rain stopped i told them"We should to go home now, let's find the way out of here!!". They said " Yeah, let's go home." But Kayla said " How do we get home right now?? Because we can't remember the way to go home?? And now we are lost!!" I said " Just find the way out of here, because we can't stay here forever!!" Then we went out of that house we just walked and walked till we got tired. Stacey said " I'm tired!!" And then my other two friends said they were tired too. I said " Let's stop for a while." After 15 minutes we continued walking. Yeah!!!! Finally we found the way home!!!!! We were very happy.


The next morning we went to school. We told the whole story to all of our friends but no one believed! But my teacher believed because he said that was happened to him once!!



Vocabulary:
pour- to drop the water
wander-to walk slowly
shortcut-short way another way, fast way
abandoned-to leave something

3 comments:

  1. Good writing- this story is great!

    *We told the whole story to all of our friends but no one believed!*

    Better would be to write *...but no one believed us!*

    *But my teacher believed...*

    Better would be *But my teacher believed us.*

    Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete