Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Meeting Halloween Day


I went trick-or-treating with my best friends my cousins, my younger brother and my parents Our pillowcases were full of candy, and it was getting late, so my friends want to arrived home.

I wanted to eat candy so I turned to my friends and said, “Let’s knock on a few more doors and then head for home.”

They were worried because they thought it was already too late. “Let’s go home now,” they said to me. I told them not to worry because we could take a shortcut through the old forest.

So after a few more houses, I took my friends to the path that went through the forest. We walked for about 45minute and then, suddenly, I felt very strange. I couldn’t remember the way! It was dark and foggy. We were lost. And to make matters worse, it started to rain. And then, it started to pour. Lightning lit up the sky and started rained. We wandered around in the rain for over two hours. We were very afraid because never see like this time before. And then, at about midnight, I saw an old abandoned house on a hill.

“I think we’ll have to spend the night in that old house and wait till morning,” I said.


My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they agreed. We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when we were eating I heard one sound'' ha ha ha ha ha welcome to Halloween house'' suddenly this sound was louder and louder we all started scary, for my heart was beat, we saw an old woman that wore a long hat have a long nose her body is very ugly,when we were running to upstairs I saw a lot of Halloweens(pumpkin ghost). The witch was carried a stick and make my friend my younger brother and my parents were swoon together. When the sun was shined we were wake up and arrived home together. Today is not the same as the Halloween day. It to scary but can make me and my friends happy too.

Pour: flow or cause to flow out in a stream.
wander: move about aimlessly or with no destination or purpose.
shortcut: fast way.
abandoned: deserted; uninhibited.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that old lady sounds very scary!

    *When the sun was shined we were wake up and arrived home together*

    Better would be *When the sun shone we woke up and arrived home together.*

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank teacher. the old lady sound is very scary.

    ReplyDelete