Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Old Woman


While i was coming back from school, i saw an old woman with long nose wanted to cross the street. I asked her"May i help you ma'am?" She responded" Yes dear, help to cross this street to that corner". I said" Sure thing ma'am!". When i was bringing her to that corner, I asked her again for sure"Is everything alright, now?'' She said ''No, just bring me to my house, please!''. I was walking with her and i felt very strongly different! I felt like i was walking with a ghost! That old woman looked like a witch. When we arrived there, i was looking all around her house. Nobody was there, i wonder why. Just only a small little house and that was very old with a big old tree. I asked her ''Do you live alone?''. She said ''Yes, would you like to come in?". I responded "Oh no, thanks i've got lots of work to do". "No problem just come in for just five minutes and you can come out" Said the old woman. I was going inside her house, I saw everything in the house were really really old and a large old black pot. What was that? I thought in myself maybe that old woman was a witch. A witch? NO way!! This present time still have a witch?? About five minutes ago, she gave me the food to eat. I was looking at that food. That was smell awful! I didn't eat that food, I told her that i have to go home. She said stay in her house for another ten minutes. While she was going into her room, i escaped her house and ran away from this strange place. My feeling was much better when i arrived home. And i swore to myself not to see that old woman again!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ellee, thanks for the story. Good job! What are you studying about in your class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm studying about chemistry....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm studying about chemistry.....:)

    ReplyDelete