Wednesday 2 November 2011

Abandoned House



I went trick-or-treating with my best friends Sambath, Candle, and Seyla. Our pillowcases were full of candy, and it was getting late, so my friends wanted to go back home because it was nearly midnight now!!!

I wanted some more candy so I turned to my friends and said, “Let’s knock on a few more doors and then head for home.”

They were worried because they thought it was already too late. “Let’s go home now,” they said to me. I told them not to worry because we could take a shortcut through the old forest.

So after a few more houses, I took my friends to the path that went through the forest. We walked for about ten minutes and then, suddenly, I felt very strange. I couldn’t remember the way! It was dark and foggy. We were lost. And to make matters worse, it started to rain. And then, it started to pour. Lightning lit up the sky and the way was very muddy. We wandered around in the rain for over two hours. We were felt very cold and felt like we gonna sick. And then, at about midnight, I saw an old abandoned house on a hill.

“I think we’ll have to spend the night in that old house and wait till morning,” I said.Yo! Check out this house!!! We gonna slept here tonight!!!Hehehe :-)
My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they agreed. We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when suddenly some bats flown to us from now where and we screamed really really loud then we ran in to a room(a very ancient room).

In that room there were an old bed and the other old pictures,an old clock and it's full of dust so we realized that the owner abandoned this house for a long time ago.Wo!!!Ho!!!How about sleep on this bed tonight???hah!!!I said.My friends all agreed so we packed our pillowcases and prepared to slept.

On that night we couldn't sleep because we were very afraid because our parents were waiting for us at home.So we decided to spent all night walked around this house.My friends and I walked slowly slowly to the top of that house but it wasn't anythings up there accept dust.

So I said Let's move to the backside and see what they have out there!!!,but my friends could only walked behind me and couldn't open their eyes clearly.I thought How about I acted like seeing a ghost and run away from them???.So I ran very fast to the backside until i saw something I couldn't believed in my life so I stopped quickly!!!


Everyone were stood in one place and say Oh!My!Gosh!!!It were many grave maybe more than hundred out there and we all ran back to our house by didn't think anythings through the muddy forest.
When we arrived at Seyla's house,we asked his mum about that strange house.She replied.....I don't know too!!!!!!!!!!

Vocabulary:

Pour(v): to make liquid things fall down.
wander(v):to walk slowly to avoid the other effect.
shortcut(n):the short way to do sth and fast than.
abandoned(v):to not care or to leave it.

1 comment:

  1. There is some good writing, here. Well done, I enjoyed reading your story.

    *So we decided to spent*

    When you write 'to' the base form of the verb should follow.
    *So we decided to spend*

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete