Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Old House on the Hill


I went trick-or-treating with my best friends Siv heng, Sarat, and Cina. Our pillowcases were full of candy, and it was getting late, so my friends told me that " we should went home now.

I wanted to get more candy so I turned to my friends and said, “Let’s knock on a few more doors and then head for home.”

They were worried because they thought it was already too late. “Let’s go home now,” they said to me. I told them not to worry because we could take a shortcut through the old forest.

So after a few more houses, I took my friends to the path that went through the forest. We walked for about 10 minute and then, suddenly, I felt very strange. I couldn’t remember the way! It was dark and foggy. We were lost. And to make matters worse, it started to rain. And then, it started to pour. Lightning lit up the sky and the cloud were very dark. We wandered around in the rain for over two hours. We were wet and it was too cold. And then, at about midnight, I saw an old abandoned house on a hill.

“I think we’ll have to spend the night in that old house and wait till morning,” I said.


My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they agreed. We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when we were eating chocolate bar we heard someone screamed upstairs. So I went upstairs I found where screamed come from. I found all the room upstairs but I didn't find anyone or something strange. But in one room I saw a photo of a woman that was very beautiful. And then I get the photo to show my friends. When i went back to the that we stayed they were making fire to made it not too cold and not wet. Then i gave the photo to them to look and asked them that" she pretty, doesn't her?" They that she was very beautiful girl. And then they put the photo near the place that we slept and we started to sleep.When i was sleeping i dreamed. I dreamed about the girl in the photo talk with me. She said that her name is sunny and she died last year. And i asked her that" why you died you too young and very beautiful?" She said that " Because of my beauty you know I stayed in this home with my father and had a lot of boy told me that he love me but i didn't love them. One day my father was died i was very upset. But had a very handsome help and made me happy and then i fell in love him and he love too so we lived together.And we had a wedding. we were very happy but one day had a girl came to my house and said that my husband is her husband. when i asked him he told me that he had a wedding the girl that came to my house first but he didn't love her. He love me. I so happy to hear that but the girl said that she need to his husband home but i said no. Suddenly I got the knife and killed me. And I died and one know about this. Can you help me to make my house beautiful and not messy. thanks"
Then i wake up and told my friends and help each other to clean the house and put her photo in the same place. And then I and my friends went back to the home very safe.
THE END



Pour: put something in. ex I pour some milk.
wander: walk slowly slowly.
shortcut: make it short, fast way.
abandoned: the house that no people live in long time ago.

1 comment:

  1. Good imagination, Muy Kim!

    Try and make sure that you use the past tense for a story. Look *Then i wake up and told my friends and help each other to clean the house...*

    Better would be *Then I woke up and told my friends and we helped each other to clean the house...*

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete