Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Halloween Festival


I went trick-or-treating with my best friends Piseth , Seila , and Harry . Our pillowcases were full of candy, and it was getting late, so my friends waited for tomorrow .

I wanted to finish it tonight so I turned to my friends and said, “Let’s knock on a few more doors and then head for home.”

They were worried because they thought it was already too late. “Let’s go home now,” they said to me. I told them not to worry because we could take a shortcut through the old forest.

So after a few more houses, I took my friends to the path that went through the forest. We walked for about half and hours and then, suddenly, I felt very strange. I couldn’t remember the way! It was dark and foggy. We were lost. And to make matters worse, it started to rain. And then, it started to pour. Lightning lit up the sky and some thunderstorm . We wandered around in the rain for over two hours. We were too tired . And then, at about midnight, I saw an old abandoned house on a hill.

“I think we’ll have to spend the night in that old house and wait till morning,” I said.


My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they agreed. We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when we finished eat chocolate we put our body on the ground . We couldn't sleep all over the night because we heard somebody shouted and cry . We started scared so we couldn't sleep and try to closed the eyes . At 2 am I woke up first and go to the toilet . I couldn't walk alone but I didn't want them to awake . I had a torch on my both hands and opened the light to the toilet . When I stood in front of the mirror I saw old man behind me and I try to cleaned my eyes and blink twice . After I blinked already I try to find the old man but I didn't see . When turned around he was appeared in front of my face . He didn't to scare but he wanted to fun . But my mind not in my soul , I try to ran to my friends but when I outed the toilet I didn't saw an abandoned old house I saw only the forest . I was too tired and wanted to fell down on the floor . After that had I saw the man who wore the Dracula dress . I try to ran a ways from him but he so faster than me . I ran maybe 15 minutes and I saw a waterfall and I try to jumped but another Dracula came arrived me and caught me but I was try to moved a ways from them . First I saw one but 3 minutes later two and when I saw waterfall I looked back and saw a lot of Dracula male and female around me . I decided to jumped because no more choice . I started jumped and it so long to the water . When arrived the water , the water was cold and deep . I swam to the land for free and went up . My body got wet again and I was cold . After that I woke up and my head got wet because of my friends pour me a bowl of water . I saw my friends and I was happy when I saw them . I thought about the story but it just the dream . It was the dream I ever had in my life . And we had to trick our candy today so I must got hurry because I didn't like my dream .

Pour : To make (a liquid or granular solid) stream or flow, as from a container.
Wander : To walk slowly or slow down , don't make the noise .
Shortcut : The fast way or the good way to arrive .
Abandoned : No people care , No people stay or people left it for long time .

No comments:

Post a Comment