Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Wonderful Day





I went trick-or-treating with my best friends Sofia, kunthy, and Dalis in Halloween. Our pillowcases were full of candy, and it was getting late, so my friends said to me '' Hanni let's go home we now late ''.

I wanted to get more candy so I turned to my friends and said, “Let’s knock on a few more doors and then head for home.”

They were worried because they thought it was already too late. “Let’s go home now,” they said to me. I told them not to worry because we could take a shortcut through the old forest.

So after a few more houses, I took my friends to the path that went through the forest. We walked for about ten minutes and then, suddenly, I felt very strange. I couldn’t remember the way! It was dark and foggy. We were lost. And to make matters worse, it started to rain. And then, it started to pour. Lightning lit up the sky and the cloud was full of dark and don't have anything light . We wandered around in the rain for over two hours. We were feel really hungry. And then, at about midnight, I saw an old abandoned house on a hill.

“I think we’ll have to spend the night in that old house and wait till morning,” I said.


My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they agreed. We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when we were eating the door that open was closed by itself we all afraid we look to this abandoned house but don't have anything happen just the door closed.This abandoned house is full of dark and too cold everything in there are too old.We start all scared but we don't have any choice to choose we must to stay here.We don't do anything but suddenly the lamp all light we all see a old women stand at the middle of the house. '' Who are you? '' I asked. She smile to us and then she said '' I am a witch ''. '' Oh my god '' we talk it loudly together we are all getting scared when we know that the women who stand behind us is a witch.
'' Children don't scared me I don't do bad to you '' she said. '' But people always said that witch is a bad person '' Dalis said. This old women laugh and said that '' Yes they are true but not all of witch I'm a good person trust me I don't do bad to you ''. When she told us that we think that all of she said is true so we trust her. She told us to follow her to one room so we decide to follow her.When we go upstairs we see many beautiful door that make from silver but she bring us to stop behind one door that very beautiful it make from golden when we go into this room we all surprised '' Wowwww '' because we like go into other world we all like stay in paradise in there are very beautiful.Everything in there are all white it has one garden that has full of different flowers.It has one beautiful lake and full of many butterfly. '' Is it beautiful place? '' she asked us. '' yes this place look great '' Sofia said. '' Follow me you'll meet other place that great more than there '' she said.

We continue walk follow her when we walk for about 20 minutes the place that all white now change to the place that maybe in the forest but it very beautiful forest it full of natural. It has one beautiful waterfall and has many beautiful bird. '' Wow look to those unicorn it so beautiful '' Kunthy said. That's right because those unicorn are all white. '' Hurry up everyone we have one place that must go hurry up '' the witch told us. We all regret to leave this place so much but we must go follow her.We follow her to walk through across a long white bridge.When we walk through across this bridge already we all look surprised again because behind us is a very great castle this castle are all white.She bring us get into this castle inside the castle is beautiful more than outside. '' Oh I forget ask your name what's your name? '' I asked her. '' My name is Ara '' she said. '' Are you hungry?'' Ara asked. ''Yes'' we said. She bring us to the kitchen room on the table has so many delicious food we're so hungry so we eat all of the food. '' Hummm it so very delicious '' Sofia said . We all feel so sleepy because now it also midnight.I think Ara maybe know because she bring us to bedroom.The bedroom is so beautiful it like princess room it full of pink.We sleep immediately when we go to bed because we all very tired but very happy. '' Good night everyone I hope this is the day that you can't forget forever '' Ara said.

When I wake up I look so surprised because now I stay in my room.I asked to myself '' What happen to me did the everything that I meet last night is it true happen? ''. I don't know what happen but I decide to take a shower because now it time to go to school. When I take a shower I look so surprised when I see the letters on my shoulder I read it immediately it write name Ara.So I know that everything that happen to me last night is true.When I go to school I meet my best friends Sofia,Kunthy and Dalis when we meet together we asked to each other immediately '' Did you have a name in your shoulder?" we talk it together. '' Yes '' we talk it together again. So we know that it not a dream it a true happen.We all said that '' Thank you Ara we will not forget you and everything in the last night it was great we will not forget it ''.

*Pour= rain drop too hard or pour water
*Wander= walk slowly slowly from one place to one place
*Shortcut= fast way
*Abandoned= a place that no want live or no people care

1 comment:

  1. You have done some good writing here. Great writing and imagination. Nice job!

    Have a look at what you wrote, here-
    *but I decide to take a shower because now it time to go to school. When I take a shower I look so surprised*

    Be sure to use the past tense here.
    *but I decided to take a shower because now it was time to go to school. When I had taken a shower I looked so surprised*

    ReplyDelete