Wednesday 2 November 2011

The haunted ghost


I went trick-or-treating with my best friends and some more friends on holloween night . Our pillowcases were full of candy, and it was getting late, so my friends said "It's getting dark lets go home now"

I wanted more candy so I turned to my friends and said, “Let’s knock on a few more doors and then head for home.”

They were worried because they thought it was already too late. “Let’s go home now,” they said to me. I told them not to worry because we could take a shortcut through the old forest.

So after a few more houses, I took my friends to the path that went through the forest. We walked for about 3 hours and then, suddenly, I felt very strange. I couldn’t remember the way! It was dark and foggy. We were lost. And to make matters worse, it started to rain. And then, it started to pour. Lightning lit up the sky and it's getting darker and darker. We wandered around in the rain for over two hours. We were cold and some of ours friends were sicks. And then, at about midnight, I saw an old abandoned house on a hill.

“I think we’ll have to spend the night in that old house and wait till morning,” I said.


My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they agreed. We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when the door close then one of our friend shouted "what was that ?"and the other said "relaxed it just a wind who close the door there no ghost in this ghost"and the other one said "are you sure about that"he said "yes"

Suddenly a sound from one where said "leave this place or you all will be haunted ." one of our answered back "who are you" the ghost answer "I'm the ghost who protect this house leave this house or all of you got to die "(he laugh).we were so scare then I asked him back "it's rain outside how can we leave with a terrible rain like that ?"he said "okay I will make the rain stop but only in one condition" I said "okay tell us "the ghost answer " if you tell everybody in your city to make some food for me every year on this day okay or not ?" we all answered quickly okay"
Then the rain stop and we went to our houses and told this to our parents then tomorrow my parent and my friends parents decided to told this to our city to gave food for the haunted ghost .
It started to happened this every year since that day .
-THE END-

pour(v) to rain very hard.
wander(v)to walk slowly from place to place.
shortcut(v)the quick way to go somewhere.
abandoned(v)to leave.

1 comment:

  1. *(he laugh).we were so scare*

    Careful with tenses here, Dadil.

    This should be *(He laughed) We were so scared.*

    Thanks for the story- would you like to go 'trick or treating?'

    ReplyDelete