Wednesday 2 November 2011

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!!!


I went trick-or-treating with my best friends cousins,my young brother, and my aunt. Our pillowcases were full of candy, and it was getting late, so my friends wanted to go home.

I wanted to eat lot of candy so I turned to my friends and said, “Let’s knock on a few more doors and then head for home.”

They were worried because they thought it was already too late. “Let’s go home now,” they said to me. I told them not to worry because we could take a shortcut through the old forest.

So after a few more houses, I took my friends to the path that went through the forest. We walked for about a few minutes and then, suddenly, I felt very strange. I couldn’t remember the way! It was dark and foggy. We were lost. And to make matters worse, it started to rain. And then, it started to pour. Lightning lit up the sky and clouds. We wandered around in the rain for over two hours. We were afraid. And then, at about midnight, I saw an old abandoned house on a hill.

“I think we’ll have to spend the night in that old house and wait till morning,” I said.


My friends didn’t think it was a good idea, but they were cold and wet, so they agreed. We walked up the old wooden steps to the front door. The door creaked open and we went inside, sat down, and started to eat a chocolate bar, when I ate Chocolate bar I felt like someone who sat near me so I stared at that person.It was my young brother who dressed up like a witch.Suddenly My friends said: 'Let's talk about ghost stories'.'I'm not interested in that so we can talk some amazing stories which we have ever read' I said.One of my cousins said:'we went trick or treat so Why don't we talk about ghost stories or Are you scare??'I said:'Yeah~Enough...'.My friend said:'Don't Be scary,This night is the wonderful night so I'll tell you about one of my billions ghost stories'.She usually read ghost stories so I and my friends call her Ghost's bookworm.She started to tell us about her story and then We listened to the stories for addict feeling.It was 1:00 am I didn't sleep well tonight.I was imagined about my friend's ghost story but I still could sleep.

In The Morning We left the old house and we went back to our house.When I went to the car,I stared at the old house on the hill which we slept at there last Halloween's night.We were happy together and We ate the candy and chocolate which left over.We went back to our house and we laughed terribly in the car.



*Pour which means flow or cause to flow out in a stream
*wander which means travel aimlessly through or over an area
*shortcut which means an alternative route that is shorter than the one usually taken
*abandoned which means unrestrained or uninhibited

1 comment:

  1. Lideth, how are you?

    I enjoyed reading this story- good work!

    ReplyDelete