Thursday 3 November 2011

Crazy girl

yesterday morning when i went to my grandmother house,suddenly i saw 2 girl fought on the street.1 girl had a knife and 1 girl had a hammer and they want to be fought.when i saw this my feal was be afriad and i went called to police quickly.10 minuth later the police was came and two girl don't stop fought,so the police got them to the police station and the police got me went 2 the police station too,5 minuths later i am at the police station with 2 girl,and the police ask them:Why both of you were fought?,1 girl said:she is got my husband and i told her stopped got my husband and she said:not,so i want to kill her so much.1 girl said:it not your husband,it my husband.so the police call both husband came to the police staion.when both husband came the police saw both of them had the same face and they were sibling so 1 girl was confuse and she sorry with more girl and they husband got them to they houses and me continue visited my grandmother house.



she so sorry with more,so both husband got them to they houses and i went to visit my grandmother house.

2 comments: