Thursday 27 October 2011

The Cruel Son-in-law


Last week while I was walking home from school I saw a crime. It's such a terrible one. The crime was about, An old rich lady was robbing by her own son-in-law. It was happening near my house. It's caught by the street's camera, and I also heard my neighbors talked about it ,too.


First of all, That old lady was walking down the road with a package of money and her own son-in-law. She counted on him , but her son-in-law was trying to robe her, instead. Several minutes later, I saw 2 or 3 motors rode near them. I felt really wonder. Suddenly, One of the man got out from the motor and kicked that old lady. She fell to the ground and tried to stand up again. But that's so unbelievable, her son-in-law tried to kick her again.They're all the robber. She fainted, I was shocked. Nobody can help her, also me. But I tried to call to the police. "We'll be there now!", the police said. I kept the phone and took my eyes on them again.

Several minutes later, the police arrived. But the robbers took the package and had already left. It was so pitiful for the old lady that having such a cruel son-in-law. The police called the ambulance to take the lady to the hospital. And the police said that they'll tried to find out and catch the robbery. I felt better now. I smiled and walked back to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment