Wednesday 26 October 2011

Ma speech


Today is 26th Oct 2011, I was writing a post at the internet shop and I came here with mom. I just want to say hello to all my classmates in yl10 and also my teacher,Philip.
Writing a blog is the thing which will never make me bored. It's nearly one month of being with yl10 class. There is so much fun. The coldest day is in Tuesday. Everyone is going to be frozen because of the air-con heats. Anyway, I have realized that i have improved some of my English language. Tomorrow is Thursday again... I'm so glad that I'm gonna be in the computer class again... Finally, thank teacher for teaching us how to do the blog.....^^
Your student, Maria^^

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria, it's great to see you writing from home.
    Yes, I call it freezing Tuesday. Bring some gloves, a scarf and a jacket!

    ReplyDelete