Thursday 27 October 2011

Good day that lost wallet


While I was walking home from school I saw my old friend that I has been studied with her before. when I saw her, she was playing badminton with her brother at river side. her name is Marry,she also studied at ACE too. but at Mon/Tues/Fri.I was going to restaurant with my family and her family just talking joke, about lesson I'm studied good or bad and anything else. At 6:00 or 7:00 we were going to "Dreamland" I was riding a horse, twister, viking boat etc. when I was going to another place she was lost her wallet because have rubber take her wallet ,When we were founded I was saw the wallet but in there don't have anything.I don't believe that is a good day why have this happened?'' oh my god ''. When have this happened I was arrived home.( Sorry every body sorry teacher, Today I was do this blog not so good and all of this is only my imagine )

No comments:

Post a Comment