Thursday 20 October 2011

The best sport for everyone


Hello!everybody my name is Manuth. Now I'm going to tell you all and my teacher about sports. All over the world or In Cambodia have alot of sports, but today I'm tell you only about "Running"sport.Running sport is in the sport that most of people like to do too.It can be an exercise or to test a skill to know that who is famous people or who is the first one too.Running can make you flexible and good healthy.Test skill is a one thing that make people to regain consciousness, to give instructions every day, to be the best people in the test skill. for me I think running is a good one and I also like to running too. "why I like?"because at home I usually running with my cousins and my neighbors. I'm not play only this one I also play badminton jump rope and play any sports else. every years I know have a test skill about sports, and In the test sport also have ''Running''sport too, right! I think every one say ''yes'' already. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Manuth, did you run to school, today!?

    *All over the world or In Cambodia have alot of sports*

    Better would be *All over the world and in Cambodia there are a lot of sports.*

    Thanks for telling us all about running!

    ReplyDelete