Thursday 20 October 2011

My holiday


Last month I went to Thailand with my sister and her friends.We have a very good plans at first but my mum said now Thailand is flooding so you better don't go than,You have a lot more time to go on your holiday.After hear my mum said my sister called to her friends and they replied : there nothings to worried because we just go to Bang Kok and other big cities.After that I went and told my mum like my sister's friends talked on the phone so she agreed.
We got up at 4:30 AM and journey by Express bus.At 11:45 AM we arrived at the border of Thailand and Cambodia.We continued to Bang Kok and ate lunch in a restaurant in that city. The first thing when we arrived was (went to the hotel that we have booked).After rested in the holel for a while we went to a soup restaurant called MK.The best things in that restaurant is their tea.
Next morning we went to Dream World. To get in there place u have to pay 500Bath and for children.... (oh! i forgot).We had ride all of the roller coasters in that park.We took a lots of photo there especially in the Giant House.Everything in that house is very very big,super big.After walked around that park we all felt very tired,so we decided to go to the hotel and relaxed.But by the way to the hotel we saw a foot message bar,so we got in there and relaxed.Than we went to a restaurant,came back to the hotel and slept.And we also planed to go to the zoo tomorrow too.
In the zoo there are a lots of animals,but the animals that I really like and never forget is the tigers.I paid some money to shot the red point.If I shot it right the meat will suddenly fall from nowhere into the tiger house,and the tigers can eat the meat for sure.
It was a good time in Thailand.If u want to go there for a holiday don't forget to tell me I can guided you for free:):):) Welcome!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a great trip! I've been to a MK restaurant- they are very popular in Bangkok.

    Check out this sentence that you wrote *In the zoo there are a lots of animals,but the animals that I really like and never forget is the tigers.*

    Ok, good, but better would be *In the Zoo there were lots of animals, but the animals that I really liked and will never forget are the tigers.*

    Good story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?when did u go? And thz u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few years ago. Sometimes the staff at MK start dancing...did you see that?

    ReplyDelete